Saturday, October 23, 2010

UFO´s, FLIMSY´s and USO´s



I am trying to keep to my goal of finishing my UFO´s and FLIMSy´s before I start something new at least something big.  I know I will do some small things like swaps and a few bags and pincushions lol, it´s always something, but surfing around and seeing all the beautiful things everyone is doing is giving my a hard time. I went through everything and made a list of everything I want to finish. Some things just need quilting and binding and should be easy to do if I set my mind to it, other things are WISP´s  and will be done some day. And then there are the USO´s just the fabric bought and the pattern ready.

Be Attitudes

This is one I really want to finish first and it so nearly done but I am not sure how to quilt it. I don´t want to ruin it after all the work, by doing a lousy quilt job.

1 comment:

NadineC said...

Ohhhh, this is beautiful! I have this pattern, but it's not even a UFO at my house...it's still in the "looking at the pattern" stage :-)