Saturday, October 30, 2010

Loooong day

American speed - Slloooowwww
Ohh this has been a long day. Even though there was no school today my youngest decided to go there and practice for JROTC, I think it was because of the food, yes they got food and cake.  Up at 8 and drive him and his friend, then home shower and breakfast. I had to go to 2 banks and the post office and everything is so slow here. I remember when I was a kid and my mother used to say when I was in a hurry that I was  going in an American speed, wonder where she got that everything was so fast in America, I haven´t noticed. I think that everything is exceptionally slow, like people get payed for the time they take to serve you. Well when this morning thing was finally finished I had to pick the boys up from school and then go to the grocery store, oh don´t like that on a Friday, I usually go on Wednesdays but I can´t remember why i didn´t this week. I was so tired when I got home. Decided to go through some fabric and find some fabric for some minis for BQE . Oohh how beautiful fabric always makes you feel better, lol.

No comments: