Thursday, October 21, 2010

One Block Wonder
My UFO sewing is coming along really slow. But slow is better then not. I got a few of the smaller things like wall hangings and table tops all the way to the binding part but that is absolutely my least favorite part of it all, the binding. Some of my bigger quilts still need backings and I am just not getting into the groove and I know I will be without my wonderful sewing room for 2 weeks in November so I don´t know why I can´t use the time I have until then. I found some swaps I really want to participate in until Christmas so I have to make time for that, I love swaps so I will definitely do that. One is a mug rug on this blog Aunt Pitty Pat´s and i really love the Flickr photos of the mug rugs they are adorable and I am looking forward to doing that.

No comments: